Discuss Flow Charting and Work Planning in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
As it is Friday, the attached may be of interest. This dates from my time at what was then British Leyland in the late '70s. Having been taught this kind of process mapping in Operational Services, it appeared on my desk during a particularly difficult project aimed at work simplification and headcount reduction.....

I appreciate technical terms and use of language have altered slightly in the intervening years and am sure this historical document can be read in the context of the time it was written. It gave no offence at that time, so trust it won't now. In relation to areas such as policy change we daily confront, forum members may find this model helpful.

Attachments

• Flow Charting and Work Planning flowchart - EletriciansForums.net
    flowchart.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 64
excellent. a good start to a friday morning.

You've missed the bit about blame in on the plumber :)

not being so able to produce a flow chart ( flow is something i only get after several beers ), all i can come up with is:

"does it work?"

"have you hit it with a hammer?"

if "yes" and it works,

it's a mechanical problem.

if it still don't work, it's an electrical problem.

if nothing works whatever you do, it's a plumbing problem.

Reply to Flow Charting and Work Planning in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net