• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Fluke 1652b for sale in Durham (N.E) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

soulman

-
Arms
Reaction score
Fluke 1652b for sale in Durham (N.E)

Excellent condition, new test leads, calibrated until 23rd July 2017.

£320.00

fluke 1652b 010.jpgfluke 1652b 004.jpg

Last edited:
you retrained as a plumber? :90:. how did the lobotomy work out?

:grin:
No went through a spate of buying testers. Now got the top of the range Megger separates. Also the new Megger 1721 which is fantastic, so decided to get rid of the rest.

Please contact op via pm if interested.

Reply to Fluke 1652b for sale in Durham (N.E) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, So I have decided to sell my Megger MFT1721 - See photos below. Originally I bought this for when I was doing my C&G 2391-52 course & then I...
Replies
Views
Retired electrician has for sale- Fluke test equipment and All single,110 and TP test leads and wander lead.lots of installation...
Replies
Views
MEGGER 1741 For sale, used but in good condition with clean screen etc. Comes with a full set of leads and a charger, Megger soft case - square...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
For sale in as new condition. All leads present and in excellent condition. Will require calibration. £500 ono
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock