• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Fluke 1652B Multifunction Tester - 5 Months Old in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Hi guys for sale is my nearly new Fluke 1652B multifunction tester. It was bought in June 2010 from an authorised dealer and comes with receipt and calibration certificate which runs until June 2011. The unit has been used less than 6 times from new as I sub-contract to a company and have to use their machines. The only reason for sale is that I am starting up a new project and don't feel I will be using this too much over the next year.
It has everything that came with it new apart from the little metal springy thing for Zeroing the plug lead. However this can be easily done by just bridging the lead with croc clips which I am also including.

It comes in the hard case with:

• Unit
  • Carry Strap
  • Red, Green & Blue Leads
  • Red Lead with remote probe
  • Red, Green & Blue Fused Probes
  • Red, Green & Blue Crocodile Clips
  • Red, Green & Blue probe tip covers
  • Plug Test Lead
Any questions feel free to ask. I can email pictures if required.

Looking for £430 via either cash on collection or via PayPal as 'gift' and I will post free on a 48 hour insured service.

Cheers

Sorry mate, can't go any lower than £400 delivered. If I can't get that I will probably just keep it.
I have had a few requests for pictures so here you are. As I am getting more and more offers can I just add that the first person to post here that they want it will get it.

IMG_0208.jpgIMG_0210.jpgIMG_0204.jpgIMG_0203.jpgIMG_0207.jpgIMG_0206.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0205.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fluke Reset to Factory Default
Instrument Security Procedures
Models: 1651, 1651B, 1652, 1652B, 1652C, 1653, 1653B, 1654B
Product Name: Multifunction electrical installation tester.
Instrument Description: Battery-powered multifunction electrical
installation tester.
The 1653,1653B & 1654B have an internal memory to store the test results
together with a circuit number (organized in 3 layers).
Memory Description:
- Flash memories are used for program memory and calibration data, setup at
the factory only.
- RAM is used during runtime of the instrument and to store setup data.
- EEPROM is used to store the test results and the circuit numbers (1653,
1653B, 1654B only)
Memory Cleaning Instructions:
- 1653 & 1653B: To clear the EEPROM, press the memory key, then F4. The
instrument asks "Clr All?", confirm by pressing F4 again. All test results and
their corresponding information is cleared.
- 1654B: To clear the EEPROM, press the memory key, then F4. Now select
to clear all memory by pressing F3. The instrument asks "Clr All?", confirm
by pressing F4. All test results and their corresponding information is cleared.
- To clear the RAM, remove the batteries and wait 8 hours. The internal
capacitors are discharged during that time, the RAM is initialized with default
values then the battery is connected again.

Reply to Fluke 1652B Multifunction Tester - 5 Months Old in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net