Discuss FLUKE 6500-2 PAT Tester ACCESS CODE in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All. My company have a brand new and supposedly unused FLUKE 6500-2 appliance tester, which i am unable to get into the settings, due to the ACCESS CODE, not being 9999 as i assumed it would be. I have also tried reset code of 1785 which was also suggested. But this is also not working.
I cannot get a response from FLUKE UK. Does anyone have any ideas please

T

ToonSparky

-
Arms
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting a calibration company? They probably know all sorts of codes for various testers.

OP
E
Reaction score
The manual says 9999.

Try 1966 ,,commonly used as a password.
Thanks for your reply. Yeh i read the manual and tried 9999. Just tried 1966, but this also doesn't work.
There has to be a reset code. I know calibration companies, will charge hundreds, for inputting, this reset code and returning it to 9999.

Reply to FLUKE 6500-2 PAT Tester ACCESS CODE in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.