Discuss Fluke DMS Software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Any of you guys or gals use the Fluke DMS software and can give me a few tips on how to get the screen populated with my results, able to download from my 1663 OK, but only some of the results show up, at a bit of a loss to get all the results to show.

Well I got frustrated enough with it that I deleted the programme and re-installed it in case I had done something wrong with the input's into the software, it's now worse than it was, still downloads from my MFT, but now none of the results show up, tried to contact Fluke, but I think they may have closed for the foreseeable future, I will try some more as I have quite a bit of time on my hands at the moment, as we all have.

The main problem I have is not being able to populate the site's area therefore none of the results have anywhere to go, at least I think that's my main problem.

Overall the Fluke DMS Software is unusable, I don't recommend anyone else spending monies on this, good idea but not well executed, and Fluke are not responsive to e-mails.

Fluke eventually got back to me and put me in touch with the right department, after a few preliminaries, proof of purchase ect: I now have the latest software which is 1.8 although still difficult to navigate, at least it works, but the print outs are very badly paginated and look un-professional.

Reply to Fluke DMS Software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
Am absolutely gutted, my Fluke 1587 insulation tester appears it's had an unknown fatal incident. I was doing some testing a few days ago and was...
Replies
Views
Its time I bit the bullet and got some proper certification software, I've used my own forms for ages now which I spend pre-filling everything in...
Replies
Views
I am an enthusiastic retired engineer rebuilding a barn in France from scratch and am having problems sizing my incoming electrical cables. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, long time no see. I was having a problem with LED controller failures, so instead of sitting there for hours watching a scope and a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock