• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Fluke Scopemeter 199B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

NadroJ

Fluke Scopemeter 199B for dale

Near perfect condition FlukeScopemeter 199B for sale, brand new Fluke battery and recently calibrated. 200MHz 2.5GS/s.

Only comes with Test leads and charger selling for £750 ONO.

Check out the ebay page for pictures.

Selling because its hardly been used

Fluke Scopemeter | eBay

Cheers

Reply to Fluke Scopemeter 199B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

MEGGER 1741 For sale, used but in good condition with clean screen etc. Comes with a full set of leads and a charger, Megger soft case - square...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm having a clear out so some test gear which is just gathering dust. It's all in excellent condition, have a look at the pictures...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I have a brand new unwanted fluke 1654B mft for sale. The tester is not calibrated All of the test leads and probes are still in there...
Replies
Views
bes_jones
B
For sale set of 3 kewtech seperate testers:- -Kt35 insulation resistance tester -kt45 loop and pssc tester -kt56 rcd tester all leads and probes...
Replies
Views
P
For sale here is my FLUKE 1651 multi function tester. I don't do a lot of electrical work these days and decided to sell this and buy something a...
Replies
Views
peehead
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock