Discuss Fluke Software in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jon6oy

Hey guys,

anyone using the Fluke DMS software for generating reports? Had nothing but issues with it and I'm now thinking about moving to iCertify.

Thoughts?

Reply to Fluke Software in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a Fluke 2062 cable tracer. Cracking bit of kit, but very expensive, and isn't getting used very much. I might be open to renting it out...
Replies
Views
I saw a Fluke 1653B on Gumtree local to me being sold as faulty. Fault was stated as no continuity between 'N' and 'PE' ports on the resistance...
Replies
Views
Am absolutely gutted, my Fluke 1587 insulation tester appears it's had an unknown fatal incident. I was doing some testing a few days ago and was...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend any decent software for quickly producing quotations? I'm currently using Google sheets and getting wholesalers quotes then...
Replies
Views
Hi All, long time no see. I was having a problem with LED controller failures, so instead of sitting there for hours watching a scope and a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock