• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Fluke T2 Voltage Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys, I have a brand new Fluke T2 tester in box and with instructions. I bought 2 of these a few years ago and my one is still working 100% so this spare looks like it will never get used.

It is the upgraded version with removable probes. Looking for £65 delivered via Royal Mail recorded delivery.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

scotsparky

-
Arms
www.hfs.scot.nhs.uk/publications/PSAN0207.pdf -

Found this in internet can you check your serial Nos first please

E

eskimo39

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for that. The serial number was higher. I have spoke to Fluke who said that due to this been discontinued they are swapping it for a T5 free.

Cheers for the heads up.

M

matt456

i'd send the other one you have back as well:)

E

eskimo39

I thought of that, but the serial number is o.k!!

Reply to Fluke T2 Voltage Tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom