Discuss Fluke T5 1000 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

Phil

Second 1 I have owned and the only reason its the second is because the first to a sky dive when I was working at a fair old height. Tbh it still worked but hey when my pinkies are on the end of something I would rather it not have had a previous encounter with a concrete surface at speed.
brilliant tool and along with the driver its the first thing that finds its way out of the tool box.

Fluke T5 1000 {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

• Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
  • Displays resistance to 1000Ω
  • Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
  • Continuity beeper
  • Compact design with neat probe storage
  • Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
  • Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
  • Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
  • Available in 600V and 1000V models
  • Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
  • Auto off mode to conserve battery life
  • Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads

yes a good bit of kit mate
I got the holster and volt stcik in a kit but lost the holster on job at me bruvs and amazingly he cant find it , must have fell out me tool bag hadnt even used it
so when i go back very soon to do another job i wil be looking around

Holster as well Brucie? too posh round your end lol mine sits nicely at the top of my tool box :) the holster looks good though. did you get the croc clip set for it?

Yes it was posh looking but never got to use it lol

i like you had the T5 at top of me bag day after when i was sorting me tools out i noticed it was missing rang me bruv asked him have a look cant find it but probably hasnt looked properly

No didnt get the croc clips

just a set i think from Issww

looked on the site mate cant find it, cant even find any fluke products via search or by manufacturer search?

I think you'll find that Test-Meter are not Fluke (or Amprobe and Robin which are part of the Fluke Group) suppliers/distributors.

try ISSWWW
They have a kit with T5- 600, volt stick, case and a mini fluke 62 ir thermometer for ÂŁ109 + vat
the Ir thermometer should be ÂŁ83+ vat on its own
or they have the t5 1000 in a kit for less but you dont get the IR thermometer
or you can buy alone for less

Reply to Fluke T5 1000 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock