• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss fluke t5 1000 ? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

CCTV / Alarms
Hi all thinking of buying a fluke t5 1000 anyone bought one lately, if so where from and how much ? many thanks

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
test meter ( forum sponsors) will do you a 5% discount.

LeeH

Electrician's Arms
65 from Edys the last time I bought one. It was a T500 but unless your working above 500V why pay the extra.

Resu

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
I got the t5 1000 with holster and volt pen (yay!!) for £100 all in (around a year ago).

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
mine stays in my magma bag untill i want a more accurate reading. untill then my 20 year old T3 does for most general use - testing for volts, basic open/short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.