Discuss Focus rear wiper in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amirak123

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, my ford focus 2013 titanium rear wiper, fan for the heater/ac and horn all stop and start working at the same time. The car start fine everytime. They only work rarely and it's obviously important to have these working for safety. I have had the fuses and relays tested and they work fine. Any other suggestions before I pay a fortune to find out from a garage? Thanks in advance.

When they aren't working, do you have 12v between both sides of the fuse and ground?

Reply to Focus rear wiper in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, just a quick one to ask about an issue I'm having with my EV charger. I'll give a little background first but ultimately I want to know if...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm new user on the forum and I own a MK3 Ford Focus estate(2013). Recently though my Focus developed a problem, which I have not yet found...
Replies
Views
I've started to move over to AMD 2 forms for my CU installs, if only because the schedule is so much easier to tick and I can stop sticking labels...
Replies
Views
At our church, one of the things I've done is sort out the heating wiring (as best I can for now). The schematic is as shown below. The theory...
Replies
Views
Long week, lots of health-related issues have me a bit distracted, and this bathroom rework project has got me completely stumped. I'm an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock