Discuss Fog light stuck on. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ferg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I managed to damage the socket on my tow bar.. and by damage I mean it fell off. :(

Now my fog light is stuck on. Not ideal when I have to drive to and from work in the dark.

Toyota Hiace 2011.

Any and all suggestions that don't involve me turning back the clock to before I reversed into a grass bank are most welcome. :D

I don't mind disabling the damned thing until I can get it in to a garage next week. :)

To be fair when it dies I will have to settle for second best and get a transporter.
Purely because the new Hiace isn't really a Toyota. :D
wash your mouth out with soap. ! . ( referring to the transfarter). that 2011 hiace will last you 30 years if you stop crashing it. :D :D :D :D :D

Vw??? poncy vans. a toymotor is indestructible. it still runs.
1573154577977.png

God greated the world in 6 days. he did not rest on the 7th. He created the Hiace.

Reply to Fog light stuck on. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm converting my garage and have about 15m of skirting being installed which has a groove in it I wish to install a (dotless) RGB led light strip...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to install some driveway up lights on my new drive way, either side of my drive is grass/gravel (soft dig) I have spoke to a...
Replies
Views
Just need some advice on this one - i wont be doing the work myself - but wanted to understand what could be done in my situation without chasing...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock