Discuss For Pete, or any of you other tool tarts in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bobster

Had a wera rep come round today.

The company has kitted the new 'Azubi' (trainees) with a toolkit from Wera. (Very nice set I might add)

Whilst having a nosy myself I spotted these:

Wera Produktfinder - http://products.wera.de/de/vde_werkzeuge_zyklop_vde_knarre_und_zubehoer_stueckgepruefte_sicherheit_8100_sb_vde_1.html

Asked if they were the freebie, Germans don't get our humour but they did let me have a good look at them. Really nice compact little kit.

It wasn't until I Googled the price later, an nearly fell off my chair. So, if anybody's other half falls out with them, it's not my fault.

Had a wera rep come round today.

The company has kitted the new 'Azubi' (trainees) with a toolkit from Wera. (Very nice set I might add)

Whilst having a nosy myself I spotted these:

Wera Produktfinder - http://products.wera.de/de/vde_werkzeuge_zyklop_vde_knarre_und_zubehoer_stueckgepruefte_sicherheit_8100_sb_vde_1.html

Asked if they were the freebie, Germans don't get our humour but they did let me have a good look at them. Really nice compact little kit.

It wasn't until I Googled the price later, an nearly fell off my chair. So, if anybody's other half falls out with them, it's not my fault.
Nice

Lovely piece of kit I admit, but doesn't EAWR 89 tell us not to work live
Yeah, but just look how nice it is, looks the biz doesn't it? imagine whipping that lot out on site, other Sparkys would stare at it in awe, and see what a God you are, but then again I still have a set, not those an Orange think they are ITL, I borrowed them from work and forgot to hand them in, silly me.

Nice, my son moved from Frankfurt to Hamburg in the last 6 months.

I moved here a few months ago, I could already speak German so it wasn't much of a hardship. An the beer and food are excellent.

I've just got a few more months here before up heaving and moving across the pond.

I moved here a few months ago, I could already speak German so it wasn't much of a hardship. An the beer and food are excellent.

I've just got a few more months here before up heaving and moving across the pond.
Nice, my son got a 1st from Exeter in German and Business so at least he is using his degree, starts with a new company soon so has a weeks training in LA to do.

Nice, my son got a 1st from Exeter in German and Business so at least he is using his degree, starts with a new company soon so has a weeks training in LA to do.

If he works hard, he will do well here. They are very rewarding to good employees. The work ethic in my opinion is far superior in younger people here than in England.

The amount of deductions from your wages here sucks though, rough with the smooth an all that.

He left his last job and took a payout as he is starting at a Freight Company, first office in Germany, get in at the start so maybe you can move up within the company pretty fast, they are a US company dealing with Logistics and seem to have a fair decent amount of capital behind them.

He has been in Germany for about 4 years now, the funniest thing is when they as him where in Germany he was born he tells them London and they are shocked that he is not a native German, handy also being able to speak 3 languages.

Reply to For Pete, or any of you other tool tarts in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock