• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale in west midlands in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

a.e.s

I am starting uni in September so looking to clear my shed of all the gear I don't need anymore. If anyone is in the area and wants to come and take a look then feel free to message me. I have got 2 bin liners filled with white accessories, mainly Crabtree, a new 70mm hole saw, manrose extractor fan, etc etc. it is too much to list and I'm just looking at selling it as a job lot. Also have a box of cat 5e with 276m left on the drum and industrial crimpers that can crimp upto 50mm lugs. It would be ideal for self employed electricians/ someone starting up on their own. I am looking for around ÂŁ100 for the lot. Also have a makita bhr202 rf lithium ion sds drill for sale complete with box/ charger 2 x batteries, 5.5mm, 10mm, 16mm and 20mm drill bits. It has only had very light use as I started hnd electrical engineering course just after buying it, so only used it on 1 flat rewire, and a few other private jobs. Message me with a realistic offer and I will get back to you.

Reply to For sale in west midlands in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey there, I am looking for work as an electrician's mate in the West Midlands area (I am currently based in Birmingham). I completed my Level 3...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I'm currently looking for some work as a mate/improver around the west midlands. i have my own transport, hand tools etc. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, ok before i start, i have another thread i made back in January but i have no idea how to delete it but since then a few things have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in the west midlands and I am currently looking for work either as an Electrician mat or a trainee Service/Maintenance Engineer in...
Replies
Views
Sorry for doing this as new members probably are a pain for doing this. Recently I had a new bathroom installed in my house. I don't know any...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock