• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss FOR SALE: Load of Hager Klik plugs. 3-Pin & Red 4-Pin. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to FOR SALE: Load of Hager Klik plugs. 3-Pin & Red 4-Pin. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon - apologies if I'm overthinking this, but I was hoping I could put this out there for consideration. Scenario is as thus. Picture...
Replies
Views
Having closed down my business and gone to employed, I have a garage full of unused stock..... Looking to get rid of it as one bulk sale, am in...
Replies
Views
Any pointers on the best place to get a 3P 16a IP44 4 pin socket with integrated RCD? It seems that most places have 3P & N 5 pin now, online...
Replies
Views
Hi. First post here. Background I have a relative who is an electrician and is about to re-wire our home as a favour. I said that I will order...
Replies
Views
Good Morning all, Just scratching my head a bit, Doing a bit of preliminary design for a large factory and I've come to sizing cables for the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock