Discuss for sale magic in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dingledong

i have a set of keys for sale and they are magic always in the last pocket you feel in or if your right hand is full they will be in the right pocket also same with left hand then in left pocket
a screwdriver that comes out of your hand but only when your up steps or a ladder
and a sat nav that only says you have arrived when you get to the address before that its searching :cry_smile:

I've got a blue Irwin stanley knife that I cannot see when looking for it but always see it if I'm looking for something else, it's got to go.

Boydy

Hey I've got some work trousers with magic pockets that seem to move things around randomly from pocket to pocket until the things actually vanish without trace.
I also have hands that only drop things whilst over toilets, sinks, anything breakable, holes, dark dusty places etc

And I've got loads of cable that self tangles and stags onto anything in close proximity, infact this cable could be used for mountain climbing.....lay 2m of this cable neatly at the top of a mountain or cliff, turn your back for 2 seconds and hey presto, the cable will now be completely tangled around rocks, tree stumps etc in all manner of knots allowing safe and easy decent off the mountain...caveat, you may become entangled with this cable during your decent,....infact Im tangled up in it now.....help!!!

Ooooooh, nearly forgot, I've also got a pair of magic steel toe cap boots. They collect and hold mud on the sole, you can jump, stamp, kick and the mud stays put whilst out doors or in tescos etc.......however these boots can sense when you have entered a house and no matter how much you tip toe, creep, crawl or slowly move, they will deposit copious amounts of muck everywhere, infact so much muck its frightening.

Dynamo magic pencils, I know there are 3 in the toolbox but you can never find them when needed.

The traveling tape measure, always to be found in the possession of the plumber or chippy.

The battery charger that has the ability to unplug itself 2 mins after you plug it in?

i have a foolproof method of finding any lost tool/s. i just start looking for something else and the lost tool gets jealous and jumps up before my very eyes.

I have a hi viz hammer that cunningly manages to hide itself.

Last year I lost 2 hammers, 3 tape measures, CK Pz2 and some F-er broke the latch on my toolbox so I had to get a new box. Not happy!

I no longer buy the £20-£30 hammers, I just get the cheap ones from toolstaion for £5-£8. The toolbox is a nice big one with JCB on it :smile: it also has wheels.

Last year I lost 2 hammers, 3 tape measures, CK Pz2 and some F-er broke the latch on my toolbox so I had to get a new box. Not happy!

I no longer buy the £20-£30 hammers, I just get the cheap ones from toolstaion for £5-£8. The toolbox is a nice big one with JCB on it :smile: it also has wheels.
can it pull a combine harvester?

I have a missus who can,with the consistency of a quartz movement,return home with a purchased "bargain" at about the same time i find its' identical yet cheaper twin on the tinterweb. We can then add the cost of the two together,divide by two,and discover the retail price...but i wouldn't sell her :conehead:

i have a magic rechargeable torch thats guaranteed to go flat within 30 seconds of entering the roof space.......
amazing !!

;-)

Reply to for sale magic in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net