• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale martindale micropat plus in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Selling my trusty micropat plus due to an upgrade to a tester with a keyboard.

Bought new about 8 month ago, calibrated till nov.

Comes with all accessories and ill throw in 1000 odd personalised stickers if you need them.

Tester is in a good clean condition, well looked after.

Will add disc for saftey xpress, don't think you'll be able to use it without your own serial key however.

These are selling on ebay for about 375 from what I've seen but please make an offer!

Callum

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Hopefully here's the pics.... (I'm on my phone)
4f4b4090-452f-8453.jpg

4f4b4090-45f7-1879.jpg

I'm not sure how they'll come out?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9570 using Tapatalk

Reply to For sale martindale micropat plus in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W
Hi Guys Like it says on the title I would like to sell my Seaward europa plus i bought this a couple of years back from a test firm who had it...
Replies
Views
D
hi guys, i am selling my Ex-Demo Seaward PT300. with this i am including: - Seaward PT300 PAT Tester - Robin EL100 extention lead adaptor - 110v...
Replies
Views
davesbray
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock