• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss FOR SALE Megger 1552 & Extras in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys, I am selling my Megger MFT1552 multifunction meter due to not using it. It is 2 months old with calibration certificate and warranty.

It is in brand new condition due to never been used and comes with illuminated probe, 3 test leads, plug test lead, 3 croc clips, strap, hard case, all paperwork.

I am also including at no extra cost a Kewtech Socket Tester and a brand new Fluke LVD1 in blister pack which were bought at the same time and not used.

I can email photos over, just need your email and you are more than welcome to come collect ( I am in Otley 10 miles north of Leeds ) or I can post. Postage will be £20 via Royal Mail Special next day delivery and this is insured upto £500.

Cash on collection, cheque (must be cleared first) or PayPal (sent as gift so I don't get any nasty charges) all fine.

I understand it is a bit tricky buying online so if you are interested but have any doubts drop me a message and I will send you all my contact details, phone numbers landline & mobile etc so you can give me a call/verify my address etc.

£450 plus delivery or collection free.

Many Thanks

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
T

tonytrying

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi

av u still got megger for sale

M

mygeordiebud

I am interested in the meggar if you still have it ring me on 01823 332799 if you have
many thanks

G

Guest123

Yes....at that price I'd say it went ages ago.;)

T

timitds

ye about 12 months ago lol
check post date

E

eskimo39

Guys, my appologies, I forgot to update the listing when it sold.

Sorry, :eek:

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to FOR SALE Megger 1552 & Extras in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom