• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale-megger mft1553...bought as a gift but never used!! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

Jonny Turton

Hi all,

For sale i have my megger mft1553! I was bought this last year by my parents when i went self employed but have never needed it as i did agency work then moved abroad for 6 month then ive been doing agency work for last 6 months again before i leave again next month this time for good! Its in perfect condition it is out of calibration but as its new it wil pass straight away! it comes with all leads and there isnt even dust on it its safe in its box and comes with all manuals etc!

Open to offers.....

ps i was a member end of last year before i left but just signed into this through my facebook this time hence my first post..

im in york can arrange for secure recorded postage if needed!
these are going for £400+ on ebay and this is in better condition! they are £800+ new your havin a laugh with 150 pal!

everyone loves a trier! don't accept less than £500, jonny

he's in york. he said so in post#6

York ........... how did i miss that.

so what price are you after
and as above Purchase receipts?

Cheers

i have its original calibration certificate but its out of date! and i wil go to my parents tomoro and ask if they stil have the reciept! how much would it be to calibrate it?

looking on ebay id they are £350 ish

id give you £350 posted and calibrated
or £300 posted, i'll take the risk on getting the calibration done myself

calibration £57.50 ( was last year ) . on site calibration services. he comes to you, so no sending away.

Reply to For sale-megger mft1553...bought as a gift but never used!! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock