SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss For sale section in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cirrus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

When we first started I suggested a for sale section on the forum. Now we have many more members who thinks it is a good idea? Not interested in people posting their gran's best china or their old Ford Capri, but stuff that we can all make use of - consumer units, power tools or anything electrical you may have lying around. What do we think?

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
L

Lofty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Cirrus,
I think that this idea has potential. Might be of use to guys wanting to start in the trade, and who are on a budget.

Best regards,
Lofty.

D

dragon-av

classifieds need some serious moderation and checking there are also some legal implications.

W

wattsup

I think it's a good idea, it will attract sellers only though, but as its on its own thread no matter. It can be very useful for hard to find stuff. I'm looking 50's/60's tumbler switches, there is modern replicas about, but no good. Also obscure cable that cannot be bought over the counter. Starters etc etc..good idea I say. I don't see the legal problems, ebay et al do it all the time

I

iceman

hello fellow sparks, iv got a grabtree 13 way split load duel 30mA rcd 100amp main switch comsumer unit,
any interested parties please get intouch

regards

iceman

i forgot to mention complete with various mcbs frm 6amp 50amp

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sean-uk

I think it's a great idea, as a newbie to the trade, i need to buy an entire toolbox CHEAP :)

Reply to For sale section in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom