Discuss Forms in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wattsup

I don't know if this useful, some print their own (it is not illegal to make your understanding forms) anyhow I have made a generic copy to start with 'Minor Works Installations' the normal basic form, I will provide others if people think it is needed.

Reasons being, some dodgy 'bodies' want money for downloading legal requirement forms, granted some do the right thing and are free, but they are not easy to find. Some even want money for stat law forms? They want horse whipping!

Anyhow I've made the first step, get them for free. The first, just the basic, minor works form.

It is easy to do your own if you want, you can make your own, so long as the form asks the same questions as the 'set in stone form'.

You do not have to pay daft prices for print, like some want .. I'm guessing you know whom I hate and detest.. Anyhow.....you can get the form here, I will provide others if needs dictate

Electrical Installations Certificate - Minor Works

interesting to read your posts ,wattsup:D
a real dyed in the wool old time spark
can you just give me an idea where you stand on;
testing
qualifications
accreditation bodies
female sparks?
or you can tell me to f**k off and not be nosy:D

No probs Wayne:
Testing is for testers, a spark can be a tester no problem, a tester cannot be a spark automatically.

Qualifications:
C&G A & B, apprenticed trained, 14/15/16th edition

Accrediation
JIB approved, power station approved, millitary approved. H&S power station / heavy industry approved safety passport

Female sparks
No probs,
But a female 'American boss' at a lincolnshire power station once to me to **** off (american owned power station) because when doing mods to manifold gases panel, I need 20mm, 25mm, 35mm nuts screwed rod etc...she said we have sent this stuff to you guys and all you do is make excuses, you invented screw sizes and now you tell me you don't have it?

Err nope I didn't invent it, now get your big --- to the wholsellers with this list... Unfortunately we are now metric and have been for 20 years...

Also some females have problem terminating 240mm (some struggle to pick up the crimping tool, never mind forming the cable) Just kidding but really no probs with female sparks, so long as they stick to testing, or wiring 13a sockets in pvc -;)

I am kidding. but you can guess my drift ...can't you?

good to know the old guard is here
where do i stand on female sparks ...as long as they can tighten nuts ,strip cable ,or screw thread im happy

hi
im going to be totally sexist and say female sparks should be only allowed to do domestic or very light commercial work and there pay should be docked accordingly ,they should be banned from doing any real electrical work as they are not strong enough ,so why should "we" be expected to carry them ,i dont like working with anyone who cant pull there weight,and wouldnt carry materials around for a man or get given all the heavy work!
women will eventually take over ,its inevertable ,they want to rule the world ,and have all the men as slaves ,im not anyones beast of burden.so stop them now before it starts ,or we will be doomed,
atvbitwww

Im not anti women ,i quite like some of them ,and i suppose if i were to be issued with one to make my tea ,fill in my time sheets ,go down the shop etc ,then ok ,but that is almost all there any good for;)

best lets wattsup have his thread back ...sorry for hijacking it !!!

Reply to Forms in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock