Discuss Formula 1 Brazil in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

uksrevivor

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Well the season went by rather quick im not a Hamilton fan myself but he is British so im hoping Rosberg gets some sort of problem to enable it to go to the last race to decide the title.
Palmer has secured his seat for next year which is good as there will be 2 British drivers on the grid. I am gutted about Buttons retirement/rest year as I would of liked to of given him the send off he deserves at silverstone.
Cant wait for the 2017 season with all the changes we could possibly see red bull pulling a shock comeback with all the new aero rules and giving Mercedes a run for there money.

I'd like to see F1 back on free to air TV and not part of the Sky rip off bundle.

As for the racing, since Mercedes haven't been challenged by ANY of their customer engines, I can only conclude that the customers are not getting the same equipment......

F1, almost as boring as the golf masters. i'd rather watch grass grow.

Don't like to, but have to agree with telectrix, F1 has become boring over the last few years.

Starting with the domination of Ferrari, then Red Bull, now Mercedes. When the best manufacturers cars scamper off into the distance, its not much of a spectacle. Mexico was only made interesting, by mistakes made at the end, & Vettel losing the plot. Although I understand it's an acquired taste, I'll still be watching next year.

Lets hope it rains in Brazil, to spice things up again, perhaps Rosberg & Hamilton could crash out on the first lap again. :checkeredflag:

PS with nobody getting hurt of course.

Last edited:
I'd like to see F1 back on free to air TV and not part of the Sky rip off bundle.

As for the racing, since Mercedes haven't been challenged by ANY of their customer engines, I can only conclude that the customers are not getting the same equipment......

Manufacturers who also supply engines to competitors generally give them 12 month old engines for that very reason. The sport as a whole needs to be made cheaper so that more teams see the value in supplying their own full package.

Well that rain certainly spiced things up a bit and im glad it did, verstapens drive was amazing i thought and deserved the driver of the day award im just a bit gutted he didnt keep 2nd place how he kept in on the track after his mini spin was amazing a lot of luck yes but also a lot of skill and to stay in front of rosberg wow.
It will go to the last race for the title but im thinking rosberg will take it. Im not a hamilton fan but he is british and i hope he takes it from under rosbergs nose.

It's for Rosberg to lose, and Hamilton has nothing to lose. Mind it wouldn't be a bad thing to have a different World Champ. Might spice things up for next year, if that's at all possible!

New aero rules and wider tyres for 2017 my moneys on red bull as an outside bet with Adrian Newey behind the design of next years car they might give Mercedes a run for there money (Im hoping). As long as Renault improve there power unit it might make things more interesting at the front although im not sure about the following another car scenario we have at the moment will improve the ability to challenge and overtake a car in front.

Reply to Formula 1 Brazil in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock