Discuss Forum content mostly grey in the Electricians Forums Suggestions area at ElectriciansForums.net

Simon47

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm finding almost everything "washed out" as per pic :
1639513123594.png

Errm, aren't subscribers supposed to skip this sort of stuff ?
I've a receipt from PayPal on 9th Oct for "Account upgrade: Subscribed Member (With NO Name-Tag)"
And where in the Your Account page can we see our subscription status ?

Still configuring things. Your receipt is in PayPal. I assume you paid annual in Oct?

Yes, I paid annual.
But ...
It's really, REALLY, REALLY 'kin annoying. The thing is, you click the link in an email and of course it takes you to the oldest unread post. The banner is off the top of the window. So that means scrolling to the top of the window to get rid of the banner - and then, "err, now where was I down this list of posts ?".
If you are going to do that sort of shenanigan, then it needs to be within the visible viewport of the user's browser window.

Reply to Forum content mostly grey in the Electricians Forums Suggestions area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Suggestion
Thought I'd spark a debate about these giphy gif images we have available. Click the three dots next to the smilie face. Then click GIF. And you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi - Just joined the forum as I'm making a career change and am training up. I've come across some mock papers online and am concerned that...
Replies
Views
As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need an EICR done on a house I rent out in Reading, 4-bed detached built in early 1980s. But I'm a bit nervous about how to avoid cowboys...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock