Discuss Forum support feedback in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Former Sponsor TM

Good afternoon all,

I’m sure you will have read Dan’s recent thread requesting forum feedback to try and liven up the forum again. In positive light of this we would also like to ask for any honest feedback on how we, as a forum sponsor, can contribute to improve interaction on the forum or perhaps enhance our services to you as a forum member.

On top of the 5% discount that we already offer to you all, ideas could include comprising further charts comparing test equipment/electrical accessories; or possibly running monthly promotions etc – any feedback would be most welcomed and appreciated.

I will also aim to privately reply to sensible feedback as soon as I can. You can PM me or email me directly using [email protected]

Test-Meter has always had great support from forum members and we would love for this to continue.

In return we will persist on being a welcoming and impartial test equipment supplier for you all to rely on.

Many thanks,

Chris

We've received great feedback from this thread, thank you to everyone for your suggestions and time.

• We have changed our courier service from FedEx to DPD. That now means that any stock goods ordered before 3pm can be dispatched on the same day for delivery the following working day UPON REQUEST. If you supply a mobile phone number and email address with your order, you will receive SMS and email notifications from DPD informing you of a one hour time slot for delivery. If the delivery slot is inconvenient, you can reply to the SMS free of charge arranging for your goods to be left with a neighbour or to subsequently rearrange a more suitable delivery time.

• If your order is time critical it is adviseable to call, PM or email me at [email protected] to see if goods are in stock prior to placing your order and to request the dispatch same day.

• We are going to start running monthly forum promotions. Details of which will be on display within the ‘Electrical Tools and Products’ forum. Promotions and deals will be listed on the first working day of every month. Your 5% discount is still applicable. Hopefully this might contribute to activity on the forum and will add value to you as a member of the electricansforums.co.uk

• We will also start running prize draws for various tools and test equipment. This might be in the form of asking for product feedback / reviews or starting a thread where participanting automatically makes you eligible to win the prize. Keep your eyes peeled for details.

Thanks again for the feedback and please get in touch with any feedback or suggestions of improvement.
Chris
Test-Meter

Last year i ordered a large handful of test equipment for Appris Management, Bradford, for our 2394 and 2395 courses. i dealt with Lasse at test meter.co.uk. They were always helpful, never pushy, and a pleasure to deal with. First class delivery and on time as promised. Excellent value for money as well, they will be my first port of call when the time comes to buy more or upgrade.

My advice to test meter, you arent broken so dont mend it, keep doing what you are doing.

Cheers.............Howard

Reply to Forum support feedback in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net