Discuss Forum Themes: Christmas (Green and Red), 'Frozen' (Blues), Nighttime Reading, and Standard - All changed in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes ipad
Are you viewing it on a mobile by any chance?

I was going for candy. But I'm terrible with Photoshop. So you're lucky it seven says the forum name in it still. Wrote many swear words whilst trying to do it.

I'm dreading sorting the snow out but I've said I'm doing it that many times now I'm gonna have to lol

yes iPad

Being electricians and all cant we have flashing lights in the electriciansforums logo rather than the red and white stripes? bit like fairy lights on the xmas tree!
you may even manage to get a lighting company to sponsor it!

View attachment 53561

When you're on any forum page, it's in the sub-menu.

On a mobile that means you click the three bars / pull-out menu, and it'll be near the bottom.

It's still there though, and people use it too. :)

We'll be doing a lot more with FixRadio over the next few months. But that's for another thread. :)

You tried out some of the themes?
Dan and Lou you’re doing a great job of making this forum better and better, I think you guys are great and I love this forum and have made great friends with Pete999 and his son. I even purchased Pete a NFPA 2017 NEC code book and he’s sending the BS 7671. They are crossing the big pond as we speak. Good job guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this one

Attachments

• aa2019-11-05_16-47-32.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 6
Any chance of a tweak on nightime theme - please .
assorted suggestions ,
a colour change in focused item / description box ..or what ever ,
struggling with White -on Yellow menu
(Not normally zoomed this much)
Struggling-with-white-on-yellow-MENU--.png

Beyond that - loving the "tweakable" experience.​

Blue is nice but as we run up to Christmas think everyone should change to the green and red so when Dan adds the snow flacks we all get in the Christmas feeling and spend more money on presents for our loved ones.
Just remember Christmas is not just about the presents there is a story about a man that saved the world by giving up his live, and I’m not talking about Father Christmas or the X men, but can not remember who it was as my mind is trying to remember all the little hints I’ve had over the last 6 months from the wife Every time we went out shopping together and she was looking at clothes and I was looking at the pub on the other side of the road thinking..............................

Reply to Forum Themes: Christmas (Green and Red), 'Frozen' (Blues), Nighttime Reading, and Standard - All changed in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net