Discuss Found a supplier with complete one stop solar PV kits available in the UK in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JonathanGilbert

Individual Kits available (Next Day Delivery, from Tuesday the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] November onwards)
Choose your panel
UPsolar 190 - UPsolar 210 - UPsolar 230
Inverter:
SteccaGrid or Power One
Mounting Kit
HILTI or QMS Mounting Kits
Fixings, gen meter, isolators etc
FULL KIT READY TO INSTALL
Plus VAT & Delivery, next day on orders before 3 pm
Array SizeKit PriceConfiguration
8 Panels 2 Rows 4 Panels Portrait
9 Panels 1 Row 5 & 1 Row 4 Panels Portrait
10 Panels 2 Rows 5 Panels Portrait
11 Panels 1 Row 5 & 1 Row 6 Panels Portrait
12 Panels 2 Rows 6 Panels Portrait
13 Panels1 Row 6 & 1 Row 7 Panels Portrait
14 Panels 2 Rows 7 Panels Portrait
15 Panels 1 Row 7 & 1 Row 8 Panels Portrait
16 Panels 2 Rows 8 Panels Portrait

To Order Call 07740052007 or email your panel configuration, and tile type to [email protected]
i.e 16 panels - 2 rows of 8 - portrait - concrete tile
and what choice of panel / inverter / mounting kit
WE ARE NOT SELLING INDIVIDUAL RAILINGS OR INVERTERS KITS

Panels available Containers only (644 panels) 7day Delivery

190 watt UPSolar Mono's - 5MW availabe
210 watt UPSolar Poly - 2MW available
Voltec 230 & 240 Poly - 20 year product warranty and 25 year power output. (EXCELLENT PANEL) min order 6 pallets (22panels per pallet) 3 DAY delivery
LDK 230/235 poly
Suntech 245 mono 6MW available
Astom AG Swiss ASH 190-195 mono, ASH 230 poly

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is give me a list of what you want, I send it to the supplier, and they will contact you re the kits, so don't worry about me. I work as an introducer. My contact details are in the original posting

Eeek!, it seems my removing the prices and then trying to say, please don't think I expect you to suddenly purchase after the mistake I made has been interpreted in a completely different way than I intended. Again my apologies SRE and co.

The meaning of your communication is the response you get, so I clearly sent the wrong communication.

Reply to Found a supplier with complete one stop solar PV kits available in the UK in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net