Discuss Found this beauty today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Found this on site today, fire alarm beacon from 1953-54

View attachment 51753

View attachment 51754

Although nothing to do with the fire alarm I took this out and polished it. Bought an adaptor for the imperial conduit and going to use it as garage light switch

20190829_215808.jpg
[automerge]1567282785[/automerge]
Get RES in.

They'll get you a nice up to date system
It's already been done by another company, these are all just waiting for removal now

Reply to Found this beauty today in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I have two questions regarding wiring and containment on commercial property stairwells in Ireland. We are currently wiring a 3 story...
Replies
Views
I was working with some odd singles today from Batt Cables, they seemed to have a plastic like braid between the insulation and the copper, almost...
Replies
Views
I found this in a property today, I've never seen the incoming cable to the head (above and the other side of this wall) just dangling in free...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems with Fire Angel mains operated RF link detectors False Alarms happening intermittently Resetting these beauties are a...
Replies
Views
On this commercial building we are refurbishing it has the above fire alarm panel which I think is pretty much brand new, I'm not even sure it was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock