Discuss Free CPD in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Zdb

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good and preferably free CPD courses?

I've logged a load of sparky ninja's content however ideally I need to add some official CPD certificates.

Reply to Free CPD in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I am a 17 yr old lad who wants to become an electrician. I am interested in become an apprentice. I have been unsuccessful with getting...
Replies
Views
I want to get PAT testing qualifications to add to my CV Which course certificate is most recognisable in UK? I found few PAT testing courses in...
Replies
Views
Hello! Apologies if this isn't relevant to this forum, but we are a small business selling pallet loads of kitchen goods (from coffee machines...
Replies
Views
Hello all, hope you're having a good weekend! I'm just doing a bit of CPD. I've just watched the Napit webinar on AFDD's (02/11/22). I'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking at booking myself on the 2391. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever done the course online and then done the 2 day exam. If...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock