Discuss free Electric and electronics books in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've just had a look at one of the electronic power books, and it is very interesting, but I fear it is not for the novice.
It appears to interspersed with adverts, but what the hec, its free reading!
An excellent find - thank you

Getting error message reads :-

[h=1]Server Error in '/' Application.
[/h][h=2]Runtime Error[/h][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>
[/FONT]

I found the site after watching that "Click" on the BBC. should be building up more and more books over the next few months and so I have heard they will remain free.

I have just downloaded tha "Nano tech" book so heres to a headache :D

Reply to free Electric and electronics books in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net