Discuss Free Electrika quoting software. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

U

ukpablo

Just recieved free disc today, looks quite good for free........
anybody used it and what do u think???

all the prices seem a bit steep when browsing. Also, anybody know how to calc your hours of labour into it for totals at the end????

bit confusing:confused:

Not seen it until now.

I've just registered though - so will have a play. It said something about a download link within 24 Hours, so we'll see.

There is discussion about it over on the IET forums too.

it looks really good, perhaps a lil more clear instructions would not go a miss, took about 5 days after registering to get disc. will check out iet. cheers

Just recieved free disc today, looks quite good for free........
anybody used it and what do u think???

all the prices seem a bit steep when browsing. Also, anybody know how to calc your hours of labour into it for totals at the end????

bit confusing:confused:
Hi mate
is it any good as i need a qouting software and dont want to pay out for one until absolutley necessarry
so i will have a look and register

I got the link through for the download just now.....and the email is blathering on about installing that before the DVD arrives.

Sure I'll figure it out quick enough - it certainly looks competent, and it seems you can import pricing and apply discounts too - those two features should make it useable for most folks, pricing wise.

Another key thing we do, however, is while we quote on specific brands much of the time, we also reserve the right to use alternative brands of equal value/performance.

Agreed, I tried it for doing a reasonably small job - grain store with new lighting, CU, sockets etc and found it a long drawn out process to get everything on the list I wanted.

Much quicker to go on TLC Direct and find what I needed and add it to a spreadsheet.

Reply to Free Electrika quoting software. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net