• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Free labour in return for experience? in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

123KsB123

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Evening folks,

The ones that remember from my previous post remember the predicament I was in.
In short, was leaving the military, was half way through the domestic installer course before realising it was not the best route to go down.

I've decided to hold off leaving for another 11 months or so in order to put funds back and do the level 2 and 3 diploma.

Obviously I don't want the money I've spent our to go to waste, so is there anyone in the south West, mainly Devon who would allow me to shadow, give a hand? Gain experience. As the title suggests this would be free labour.

Any further guidance or advice will be gratefully received.

H

-
Arms
Where about in Devon, Exeter area? I know someone down there who was looking a little while ago. You a solid bootneck?

123KsB123

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where about in Devon, Exeter area? I know someone down there who was looking a little while ago. You a solid bootneck?
I'm currently working in Barnstaple, so only a short commute from Exeter. Haha, yeah I am a bootneck but only solid on Mondays.

Reply to Free labour in return for experience? in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom