SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss free to good home blah, blah. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

these will fo in the bin unless a member has a use. 1 x 12 way metal wylex carcass, complete except for breakers. 1 x 6 way wylex cover and fuse flash guard. anyone need for a repair jobby? collect from Northwich area.

025.jpg

Aico 3000
Scolmore Electrical Products
P

peterhyper

-
these will fo in the bin unless a member has a use. 1 x 12 way metal wylex carcass, complete except for breakers. 1 x 6 way wylex cover and fuse flash guard. anyone need for a repair jobby? collect from Northwich area.

View attachment 49002
Would you mind posting it to me by royal mail guaranteed next day delivery, and I will buy you a pint one day?

S

Squid

Nice carpet in your living room, did you steal it from the Kumars at number 42?

Spoon

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
How do you know he's at his house. He could be at somewhere else "borrowing" them... You know these scousers..

Love you Tel.. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
that carpet is my "insulated from earth" mat by the bench. the garage circuits are RCD free as there are 4 freezers in there. ( useful for storing dead Polacks). :D:D:D.

S

Squid

that carpet is my "insulated from earth" mat by the bench. the garage circuits are RCD free as there are 4 freezers in there. ( useful for storing dead Polacks). :D:D:D.
Its a conductive polyester, hopefully........

Midwest

Midwest

-
Esteemed
Arms
Ps Tel, did you get them out my skip, the ones I chucked out 3 months ago?

Only ask, as have we have just moved house, had about 3+ skip bags, to get rid of 30 years of junk. Adamant not to hoard lots of ---- in new place. However, been doing some work in new place, and thought, yeah got some of them someone in the garage. Spent 20mins looking, before I realised I'd chuck them out in the skip bag :mad:.

Amount of screws & bits of wood etc, I've had to go & buy.

Charlie_

Charlie_

-
Arms
Disgraceful!
One of you is putting them in a freezer and the other is throwing them in a skip, tut tut how irresponsible

Reply to free to good home blah, blah. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom