• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Free to good home........... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

I have sold the van, but the buyer didn't want either the full set of spare wheels or the racking.

I need the space in my garage and on my patio so,

One big lump of Racking for Transit Connect is available to first taker.

4 steel wheels for Connect with tyres, 2 have punctures, 1 is good and legal and 1 is bald. All the rims are straight, first come first served.

1 Ford 4000 radio casette (no code)

These items are in Leeds, West Yorkshire and i want rid ASAP preferably no later than the weekend. I am not prepared to sort out couriers, all items are collect only.

Cheers..........Howard

PM me if you want them. I will give preference to first PM.

Reply to Free to good home........... in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I have scanned posts and haven't found the exact answers I am looking for so I'd like to ask for a bit of advice related to my...
Replies
Views
Hi I don’t know how resolve this so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I have no electrical knowledge. I will try to be as clear...
Replies
Views
Been to a job today where the customer wanted his old economy 7 heating controls removing as he has had gas central heating. Never seen a time...
Replies
Views
D
I can't stand to throw these away, and I have obviously no use for them anymore, so these are free to a good home if anyone wants them. One of...
Replies
Views
Discharged
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock