Discuss Free to good home in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Our lass
Only kidding I couldn't do that to you lot, I have just stumbled across my old monitor it is a LG Flatron w2243s 22 inch widescreen monitor, in Black gloss effect.
If anyone can make use of it give me a pm.
We would have to try and arrange a mutual meeting place cause I ain't posting the.......
And before anyone asks this is not a ploy to meet strange men from the internet.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...apJGErYM6toakSxdjgHApRw&bvm=bv.74649129,d.ZWU
The monitor will go in the bin if no one wants it so don't be shy.

Last edited:
you still got the ipad? i'm interested, but know bugger all about them. how useful is it for doing work related stuff?

you still got the ipad? i'm interested, but know bugger all about them. how useful is it for doing work related stuff?

Yeah still got it Tel, they are great if you can put the effort in to getting the most out of them.
used mine to invoice and quote then if you buy a data sim card you can either email straight to custoer or even print them out using the air feature.
Failing all that you can become an expert at candy crush lol

what size screen? how do you go on with keypad, as i went into my online banking on 1 yesterday and i had to hide the on screen keypad to see what was on the screen every time i needed to enter a digit of my code.

what size screen? how do you go on with keypad, as i went into my online banking on 1 yesterday and i had to hide the on screen keypad to see what was on the screen every time i needed to enter a digit of my code.

well you either have to hide screen as you did or you can buy a ipad case with built in keyboard which works off bluetooth. which iss what i did and it makes it easier
the screen is approx 10" they are a standard size.

Tel if you want the Ipad i will throw in the leater case with the built in keyboard to make it easier for you to use, I wont have much use for it with the new ipad due to only really using it for photography, there is also a camera link cable you may as well have because it wont fit my new ipad, that will allow you to connect your dslr to the ipad and download your photos direct from the camera while you're out and about with it.

Hi I will definatly have the monitor the one I have is about 15 years old haha, I live in hull though so not sure where we could meet to pick up, I would pay for postage if needed.

Baker you're welcome to the Monitor for free mate, I will think of somewhere to meet up, leave it with me.

If you go to hull don't forget to take a gun Glenn.

Fat lot of good that'll do him ! The bullets will bounce off the hides of our lasses, and if you wanna be bringing a gun for anyone in Hull, it's our lasses.

Can't deliver a free monitor to hull Mike lol, maybe 1/2 way is ok.

Not got any :censored:
stains on it has it?
Boydy

It won't have when I part with it:grin:

Reply to Free to good home in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock