• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Freebie: Horstmann CentaurPlus C27 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dodger421

-
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
08FBB7F1-E7B8-44E4-9FAE-5CF0AA28629F.jpeg
BEC2C838-54DA-4214-8820-03F58100135B.jpeg

I found this in a box of bits in the garage and thought I’d put it on here incase anyone finds themselves in need of one. Postage only if anyone does want it.

It was fully working when the old boiler got replaced with a combi in January last year. It’s been sat in the box since then so it should still work but it hasn’t been tested.

Got the backplate for it too? (assuming that terminations are in the backplate and the front (picture) just comes off? If you've got both parts, find out postage and i'll take it off your hands to add to my play rig.

Got the backplate for it too? (assuming that terminations are in the backplate and the front (picture) just comes off? If you've got both parts, find out postage and i'll take it off your hands to add to my play rig.

It turns out I do, must be the one from the new controller but it’s a universal backplate anyway. It is missing one of the captive screws, but the controller clips in firmly enough without it.

PM me your address and I’ll double check postage, but it looks like £3.58 for 1st class or£2.95 for 2nd class.

0C448F7D-AE07-4126-A29F-FE4C5E7955AC.jpeg

D9152D75-85EE-4F81-8924-EB0F9ED3A98A.jpeg

Reply to Freebie: Horstmann CentaurPlus C27 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net