CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss french cu in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimes

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

took these on a recent trip to a mates place in normandy that has just been rewired. Notice they use multi split way and type c mcb's. The 3 way lighting was done via a contactor instead of strappers. 60 a main 500ma rcd which is the max supply apparently.

Attachments

Aico 3000 Range
W

wayne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bit of a busmans holiday??? my holiday snaps are usually of the missus doing something daft

J

jimes

yeah a bit but didnt really do any electrical work, had to lead flash the chimneys as hes scared of heights!

M

montybaber

I was thinking that earlier, thought there was missing posts:confused:

M

mdshunk

The thing that catches my eye right away is what a treat it must be to get that thing mounted on that stone wall. Depending on what sort of stone that is, that could be a real chore.

J

jimes

trust the stone is tuff!!granite like......it was mounted on trunking the width of the board like 3 compartment stuff. Just below was a phone point which have a weird socket, make our rj look mini!they use twin and earth but its round like flex.everything runs into one big box in loft and spurs out,switch lines etc even sockets from what i can make out using hellerman push on connectors!no fuses in plugs and they dont use fused spurs but they do have lots of house fires!

M

mdshunk

I'm not a psychic, but I can already predict that if one of those connections needs serviced, it will be the one in the back! :D

M

montybaber

At least you know where to look if you have a problem lol

What a mess, wouldnt have hurt to make it a little bigger :eek:

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to french cu in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom