Discuss French Electrics don’t you just love them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't see a bath or shower in the photos... so technically.... not a special location??
If French regs are similar to ours.

The corner-cut-out-of-faceplate? Seen that in this country.

And yet they don’t seem to have an electrocution epidemic.

There is a lot to be said for allowing people to think for themselves ie don’t take the toaster in the shower with you.

They always seem to put the socket right next to the light switch which I always thought was odd.

Reply to French Electrics don’t you just love them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We're pushing ahead with MEET - the Museum of Electrical and Electronic Technology. Come and say hello on Facebook, follow us for developments...
Replies
Views
Good evening. Currently sorting out my girlfriend’s flat for rent. I’ve found all sorts of bad electrical work. Can anyone advise if this is an...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some decking lights which to be fair, have been nothing but pain in the bottom since they were installed. Moisture in the lens lamps...
Replies
Views
I’m not working on this… not yet anyway, but can someone tell me why there’s a fuse or a link on the earth here? The green wire is bonded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, my friend is having a floating shelf with a electric fire, and I’m between minds where to put the socket, I was gonna put the socket behind...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock