Discuss Fully Funded Apprentice Electrician *PLEASE READ* in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

dhclec

-
Reaction score
Dear All,

I am here to enquire about any possible vacancies within any of your companies for an Electrical Apprentice.

I have recently been accepted onto an Electrical Apprenticeship scheme with Birmingham Electrical Training. I have funding for training over a period of up to 4 years through their programme.

To begin this course, I am required to have full-time work placement with an electrical contractor. This is to gain experience and knowledge which would help me to become a fully qualified electrician.

I am a hardworking and motivated individual with good attention to detail and organisational skills which I apply in every part of life. I apply myself to any task I am given to the very best of my ability and work well in a team but can also be relied upon to work independently. Different working environments encourage me to thrive at the task I am undertaking, and punctuality is a key to my success.

Please PM me if you want to see a CV or Covering Letter. Thank you.

King Regards,

Dominic Comerford

Last edited by a moderator:
if you edit button is still active, use that.if not, you''ll need a mod or staff member to edit for you.

Welcome to the forum, you seem to present yourself well hope you get the employment you seek, if you do get the apprenticeship apply to get access to the Trainee section of the forum where there is a wealth of knowledge and great guys and girls to help you on your journey. Good luck.

Reply to Fully Funded Apprentice Electrician *PLEASE READ* in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net