Discuss Funny Electrical Photo's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some that I've come across, thought I would post them up so we can have a laugh :wink:

EICR that took two days and they missed this

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130703_101807 - EletriciansForums.net

and this

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130703_101820 - EletriciansForums.net

and this one is just brilliant! This is a sports hall with kids playing football in it every week, and yes they are all LIVE!!!

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130702_152706 - EletriciansForums.net

Internal floodlights were tripping the MCB's so an "electrician" came around and fixed them (see below ffs)

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130702_131212 - EletriciansForums.net

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130702_124318 - EletriciansForums.net

All now fixed, new floodlights on a new shiny RCD DB and metal sockets.

Next is the DIYer's attempts:-

Hoover tripped the socket but not the rest of the sockets??? Floorboards up and found this lol.

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130617_154044 - EletriciansForums.net

RFC into back of a single brass socket, T&E on a plug top feeding a db socket in the hallway. The 3A fuse blow!

"Well it said waterproof of the label when I bought it from a shed." Good effort but FAIL :wink:

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130614_123413 - EletriciansForums.net

I kid you not, there was a family of snails living in that lol.

Another DIY FAIL.

Funny Electrical Photo's 20121202_103229 - EletriciansForums.net

Yep that is a bog standard JB and the home owner filled it with silicone :smoking:

Same house, how not to fed a shed

Funny Electrical Photo's 20121202_103243 - EletriciansForums.net

Dont how to fix the conduit to the house so I'll just use the flower hanging basket. (new conduit on the wall, the straight one, is me/us.)

Refurbished restaurant with a new re-wire. Things are not working and we have fell out with the sparky, Paul come and have a look?

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130307_174816 - EletriciansForums.net

Yep, it's Live!

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130307_174736 - EletriciansForums.net

Yep it's Live!

Funny Electrical Photo's 20130530_181951 - EletriciansForums.net

That is me stood on the football pitch at Wembley. Just thought I'd throw that one in just for fun lol :wink: I'm just about to be told off for not wearing an Hi vis. Well they did'nt give me one at the gate when I drove in, under the stands (has to be one of theirs)

Playing with a few singles:-

Funny Electrical Photo's 20131011_133517 - EletriciansForums.net

It took me ages to get them 185mm singles nice and straight, gaffer put a laser level on them afterwards and they were spot on. Biggest I've ever played with btw and proud of the end result.

Funny Electrical Photo's 20131011_133511 - EletriciansForums.net

Not a great pic, sorry. 800A main Iso. I was well pleased when it tested out and switched on. (just to show that I dont just do domestic btw)

All metallic containment should be earthed....... but maybe not like this

Funny Electrical Photo's 29012007543 - EletriciansForums.net Funny Electrical Photo's 29012007546 - EletriciansForums.net

The builders got all excited and couldn't wait for the spark....they just had to build that stud wall

Funny Electrical Photo's 29012007544 - EletriciansForums.netFunny Electrical Photo's 29012007545 - EletriciansForums.net

Peek-a-booo !!

Funny Electrical Photo's 2012-10-30 10.28.57 - EletriciansForums.net Funny Electrical Photo's 2012-10-30 10.30.59 - EletriciansForums.net

I need to build a dropped ceiling but I don't touch electrics so I can't move the light.......I know..... !!

Funny Electrical Photo's 2012-04-27 13.16.10 - EletriciansForums.net

Proof that plumbers have a sense of humour. I mean he must be joking, nobody can be that thi..........oh that's right, he's a plumber.
Funny Electrical Photo's 2013-05-16 16.17.37 - EletriciansForums.net

Every DB should have a directly fed beer tap!!!!

Funny Electrical Photo's 20131216_021457 - EletriciansForums.net

(bottom right) Yes, we moved beer pipes lol.

What a place to put a water pipe!!! Yep I drilled it!

Funny Electrical Photo's 20131118_162708 - EletriciansForums.net

No iso valve to be found anywhere so I ripped the boxing and ties off. Manager of the shop was very understanding about it (thank God).

Reply to Funny Electrical Photo's in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock