• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Fuse board upgrade price.

Discuss Fuse board upgrade price. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
How many circuits, age of installation, binding, earthing, .... UK location?

Reactions: DPG

JK-Electrical

Electrician's Arms
£300 - £500 for a dual RCD unit depending on the size of the board and the installation conditions. More if RCBOs are being installed instead.

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms

JK-Electrical

Electrician's Arms
£300 would be typical if I've done a recent EICR and there are no other issues other than a lack of RCD protection. £500 would be typical if I have to do an EICR prior a board upgrade. Obviously the price would be higher still if issues were discovered during the EICR and taken into account as additional work, or if RCBOs were being installed.

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
£300 would be typical if I've done a recent EICR and there are no other issues other than a lack of RCD protection. £500 would be typical if I have to do an EICR prior a board upgrade. Obviously the price would be higher still if issues were discovered during the EICR and taken into account as additional work, or if RCBOs were being installed.
try again .

Reactions: MDJ

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
The op asks about a fuseboard change ... Nothing else

davesparks

Forum Mentor
£300? Do you eat fresh air for breakfast, dinner and tea and live in a cardboard box??

Get real, you’ll spend that much on materials of yours fitting anything halfway decent!

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]