Discuss Fuse box question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The most likely items which will cause this to happen are your kettle, iron or washing machine. Unplug them when not using them and see if this stops the tripping or monitor their use to see if the RCD trips when these are in use.

Reply to Fuse box question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Is there an actual age limit on house wiring that would prevent a traditional fuse box being replaced with a consumer unit please...
Replies
Views
Hi, I swapped a 2 gang switched socket for a 2 gang switchless socket with usb ports downstairs. I switched off all the power to the house by...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to change cu from old fuse board which has 6 fuses. Only 4 fuses are used. The first fuse feeds cooker circuit. This is not used...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help. We have a fused switch that controls 4 LED lights next to a power socket which have both...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some decking lights which to be fair, have been nothing but pain in the bottom since they were installed. Moisture in the lens lamps...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock