Discuss Fuse Type in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

very unlikely to havew a BS no. as it's australian and , judging byt it's apparent age, was manufactured by the early convicts.

If the fuses are of the rewirable type (which looks to be the case), then the BS number will always be BS3036!!

By what's written on the the internal data sheet, this is a British made unit that's been exported to Aussie, ....albeit a very long time ago!! lol!!

Reply to Fuse Type in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Given the RCD pictured below With the manufacturers instructions here: Am i right in interpreting that as well as being able to bring the...
Replies
Views
Wiring cooker hood into a switched fuse spur with a 13amp fuse in the spur. The cooker hood is 3amp. Should I swap out the 13amp fuse in the spur...
Replies
Views
How would others code the switch fuse not meeting IP4X on the top surface? The live terminals are very close to the top edge
Replies
Views
Hi all Please can anyone tell me the type and breaking capacity of a 60amp bs5419 isolator fuse like you'd find in a sub main for a flat. thank...
Replies
Views
Hi all, as in the picture, when connecting a 230V cable to a db like this, is there a legal requirement to install external RCD unit? Also, if the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock