Discuss Fused spur in toilet in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sg spark

Can anyone tell me if there is a reg for fitting a fused spur in a toilet cubicle for a saniflow pumped toilet ?
i.e is the minimum distance going to be 300mm ?

not a special location, but if a sink is in there, i would keep to 300mm away. otherwise, general regs. apply. RCD if cable buried <50mm deep etc.

TOILETS arent special locations BATHROOMS are When fitting Saniflo FCU place out of "man splash" as well as sink splash Common sence helps

so , basically. find out how high the customer can p*ss and mount above that height.

PMSL brings to mind a phrase my grandpa use to use when he saw a youngster walking with his kid " at his age I use to think a hard on was for peeing up high walls" I use it now n then as well

Reply to Fused spur in toilet in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have a client with a small caravan site, approx 5 hookups. His old toilet block was nothing much more than an old shed. He's now 'upgraded'...
Replies
Views
i am wiring up a new en-suite: it is about 1.7m square, shower cubicle in one corner, toilet in other, door between, basin next to shower. I will...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We had an electrician over, who fitted a 40a MCB in the house consumer unit to supply a new build garage. It's underground SWA...
Replies
Views
I have a question which is confusing me and I cannot find a definitive answer and I hope someone can help. So I have a PC and Monitor and I have...
Replies
Views
A recent EICR turned up a fault: an RCD fused spur was feeding a socket and a shower pump, and neither socket or pump had continuity on the CPC...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock