Discuss G4 LED's & Aurora AU-LED16T 12v constant 16W LED Driver, does it matter about the polarity ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Using these lights (wired in parallel) 6 x 2W is ok to use a 12V constant voltage 16W led driver Aurora AU-LED16T. My question is they are a G4 fitting which goes, either way, does the polarity of the bulb cause an issue or do electronics inside take care of this. Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_152632_943.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210614_161710_253.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20210614_164825_582.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 2
Using these lights (wired in parallel) 6 x 2W is ok to use a 12V constant voltage 16W led driver Aurora AU-LED16T. My question is they are a G4 fitting which goes, either way, does the polarity of the bulb cause an issue or do electronics inside take care of this. Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Aurora 12V constant 16W led driver.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

Reply to G4 LED's & Aurora AU-LED16T 12v constant 16W LED Driver, does it matter about the polarity ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, We moved into our house 2 years ago and until recently the kitchen lights worked fine. The LED strip lights are on a dimmer switch, when...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so be gentle... I've recently decided to replace the MR16 50W Halogen bulbs in the bathroom with 5W LED ones. I'm aware of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Quick question regarding 5x MR16 (Gu5.3) Led bulbs in downlighters. The customer used to use halogen but has moved over to LED. They had...
Replies
Views
Hi Diginet, I am wondering If someone can help me with the DGLC650C18PD driver. Sapphire Diginet 18W 650mA Phase Control LED Driver -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock