Discuss g59 paper work x 2 good money paid we sign off in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

solarsparkie

Urgently need someone to do 2 x g59s ( the inverters are g83 compliant ) so I will sneak them through dno must be completed prior to 12 noon friday will pay cash mark 07866 777 474

How can you get g59 compliancy with g83 inverters?

Even if your inverters are g59 compliant, and it's a g59 sized system, the DNO will want to witness settings before it can go to grid.

is that a site inspection ? luckily they are 8 minutes away from site , and a 50 pound note will encourage one of em to cut short his lunch hour

I hear that if plenty capacity on local transformer that they are able to rubber stamp smallish installations this is 27 kw and we could split it into two if need be as the hotel has two monthly meters if the inverters are also g83 comliant the danfoss tlx series happen to be both

How can you get g59 compliancy with g83 inverters?

Even if your inverters are g59 compliant, and it's a g59 sized system, the DNO will want to witness settings before it can go to grid.

have two sites requiring dno approval our mcs contractors havnt done the paperwork and g59 i am not familiar with the paper work i just know that it hasnt been done and i have a shed load of money sitting on two roofs that i may not get paid for

luckily I have a couple of contacts at SSE as have organised several half hourly connections in the past , and may be able to pull a few strings to get this rushed through

What size are the systems?

You have literally no chance of getting DNO approval at this point in time. The paperwork needs to go in well in advance so that they can examine the potential impact of the site.

I wish I could help but I don't think there is anything I or anyone else can do.

The DNO needs to approve your set up first of all, and then they will want to have it tested - this needs prearranging also. The whole process normally takes around 6-8 weeks at best - and this was in less mental times.

is this a fall back position if dno not possible
there are 3 x 8kw inverters installed and 3 generation meters which are both g83 and 95 compliant 27 k pv on the roof at present they are linked to one 3 phase consumer unit but there is a second available can I get dip**** mcs company to register 2x 8 kw on each 3 phase supply by insisting they wire up the seccond meter as well and split the system up then only a third would be at lower fit rate I know it wouldnt work next year due to reg changes in january

Ok there is no solar within half mile, the property was originally two hence the two 200 kva supplies on site 24 k pv is a drop compared to local transformer capacity would they really need to come see

bugger i have to go lynch the mcs guy he appears on site then buggers off and is hard to catch my mobile is 07866 777 474 but will look in on email later

Ok there is no solar within half mile, the property was originally two hence the two 200 kva supplies on site 24 k pv is a drop compared to local transformer capacity would they really need to come see

Yep!

They will want to confirm the settings in the inverters if g59. Whoever goes to site with the DNO will need the appropriate access to the inverter settings to do this.

Reply to g59 paper work x 2 good money paid we sign off in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock