Discuss G99 Commissioning - Form A2-4 requirements in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tim-Cx

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I am just checking through the information I need to enter for the UKPN SmartConnect site following the commissioning of my PV/Battery system, this is a G99 system and I have approval from UKPN.

Most of it is clear however I am not sure what I need to provide to answer this question ' Proof that Site Compliance and Commissioning test requirements for Type A Power Generating Modules are fulfilled as per Form A2-4'

I don't have a Form A2-4 for my inverter, I do have the ENA form A2-3.

The new system has been tested by me and my electrician.

Does anyone know how I should answer this question?

Thanks

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I am just checking through the information I need to enter for the UKPN SmartConnect site following the commissioning of my PV/Battery system, this is a G99 system and I have approval from UKPN.

Most of it is clear however I am not sure what I need to provide to answer this question ' Proof that Site Compliance and Commissioning test requirements for Type A Power Generating Modules are fulfilled as per Form A2-4'

I don't have a Form A2-4 for my inverter, I do have the ENA form A2-3.

The new system has been tested by me and my electrician.

Does anyone know how I should answer this question?

Thanks
I usually just attach the reference from the ena website of approvals and include pdfs of the g98/g99 certificate

Reply to G99 Commissioning - Form A2-4 requirements in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net