Discuss Games for Sale or Swaps in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I just thought it might be of interest to some of you guys, a place where you can off load any games you no longer want and either sell them to other members or even swap for a game you haven't got.
If it becomes popular we will either make it a sticky or give it a sub section within the Gaming forum.

I will kick it off first.
Rainbow six siege ps4/ Brand new yesterday opened it today but then realised it doesn't have a single player campaign.
Paid £ 22.00 but will take £ 15.00 and cover P&P.

Also up for sale is Payday 2 and Just cause 3 both on ps4, if anyone is interested.

there's a gaming forum!!
What's payday 2 like?
Not sure I like just cause 3, JC2 was much better.
Anyone played the division? Bought it, played it once. Found it weird, ps4 if any offers?
I bought the dead island definitive collection, on Xbox one I think, if anyone wants it?

I like this thread. Great idea. Defiantly watching this thread.
My son goes through quite a few Nintendo games. He's also looking into posting the games on YouTube in November. (New game coming out and I think get a bit gutted that his 6 year old daughter has beat him to YouTube). So that will be my spare time editing and uploading my son's & daughters vids. I will enjoy it really.

there's a gaming forum!!
What's payday 2 like?
Anyone played the division? Bought it, played it once. Found it weird, ps4 if any offers?
I bought the dead island definitive collection, on Xbox one I think, if anyone wants it?

I only played payday 2 for a very short while, I just found it a bit cartoonish, but I know loads that love it.
As for Division I have that one but again only played a bit of it and found that strange the same as you.
I have decided to keep Division for a bit and try and have another bash at it later.

I'm just playing Until Dawn on ps4 at the minute but the jury is still out on it. apparently there are something like 8 different outcomes to the game and it needs to be palyed over and over. Basically you change the outcome for each character with your decisions which cretes the Butterfly effect.

I like this thread. Great idea. Defiantly watching this thread.
My son goes through quite a few Nintendo games. He's also looking into posting the games on YouTube in November. (New game coming out and I think get a bit gutted that his 6 year old daughter has beat him to YouTube). So that will be my spare time editing and uploading my son's & daughters vids. I will enjoy it really.
Glad you like it mate, It was just an idea I ran passed Dan the other day, if it becomes popular we can make it a permanent thing, it would be great to do some swaps with other members rather than getting ripped of on buy back trade in places.

I only played payday 2 for a very short while, I just found it a bit cartoonish, but I know loads that love it.
As for Division I have that one but again only played a bit of it and found that strange the same as you.
I have decided to keep Division for a bit and try and have another bash at it later.

I'm just playing Until Dawn on ps4 at the minute but the jury is still out on it. apparently there are something like 8 different outcomes to the game and it needs to be palyed over and over. Basically you change the outcome for each character with your decisions which cretes the Butterfly effect.
Played and completed until dawn. I won't give away the ending hahahah. Not sure it's worth all the run throughs, it doesn't change that much to be honest. You'll see what I mean when you finish it. Just changes if certain people die or live at the end. Storyline stays pretty much the same.
Love how that game has actual real life actors. Like Hayden croissant (can't say her name it's like a pastry) there's another game called quantum break thats a real actor too. Haven't tried that one yet. Apparently it's mostly movie rather than game play

Played and completed until dawn. I won't give away the ending hahahah. Not sure it's worth all the run throughs, it doesn't change that much to be honest. You'll see what I mean when you finish it. Just changes if certain people die or live at the end. Storyline stays pretty much the same.
Love how that game has actual real life actors. Like Hayden croissant (can't say her name it's like a pastry) there's another game called quantum break thats a real actor too. Haven't tried that one yet. Apparently it's mostly movie rather than game play
Quantam break is a great game, I played it twice, I think theres quite a few actors in it and also you can play back proper tv episodes during the Game, Deffo worth buying.

Quantam break is a great game, I played it twice, I think theres quite a few actors in it and also you can play back proper tv episodes during the Game, Deffo worth buying.
Are the movie bits long? Can you pause and come back to it? What if I decide I need to pee

I think you can pause them for said Pee, not sure about replaying it. also just remembered it has the same feature as until Dawn as in you get several choices which have different outcomes. but well worth playing imo.

I think you can pause them for said Pee, not sure about replaying it. also just remembered it has the same feature as until Dawn as in you get several choices which have different outcomes. but well worth playing imo.
Ooo sounds like I shall have to buy that

Ooo sounds like I shall have to buy that

Well I have been toying with another idea for this thread and the whole buy, sell and swap concept and I like the idea of a borrow/lend option. Obviously there would be the trust issue for every member and if a member damaged a Game they would have to replace it with a brand new copy.
I love the idea of a member with a game loaning it to another member who would be willing to pay the p&p and then that member loaning one back to them, there would need to be a time period on the loan of the game, probably a 1 month period. I think it could work I mean even if a member took a game and didn't return it they couldn't really hide for long and wouldn't be very popular on the forum so for those reasons I can't forsee any issues.
What does everyone think about that. @Dan would you have a problem with the idea, I think it would be great to be able to share games with fellow members.

Well I have been toying with another idea for this thread and the whole buy, sell and swap concept and I like the idea of a borrow/lend option. Obviously there would be the trust issue for every member and if a member damaged a Game they would have to replace it with a brand new copy.
I love the idea of a member with a game loaning it to another member who would be willing to pay the p&p and then that member loaning one back to them, there would need to be a time period on the loan of the game, probably a 1 month period. I think it could work I mean even if a member took a game and didn't return it they couldn't really hide for long and wouldn't be very popular on the forum so for those reasons I can't forsee any issues.
What does everyone think about that. @Dan would you have a problem with the idea, I think it would be great to be able to share games with fellow members.
Clearly would need the borrowers address to post it, could add to the trust by them sending photo of a bill? I mean just the front of the envelope that states name and address

Sounds like a good idea. What is a typical price for p&p of a game? Not sure how much the post office charges.

there's a gaming forum!!
What's payday 2 like?
I've got The Division on x1 and spent about 100hrs on it till I got JC3, now i've gone back to Black Ops 3 as the new zombies came out.
45 and still playing video games !!

45 and still playing video games !!

No age limit on playing video games mate. 48 myself and currently playing (& watching people on Youtube play) World of Tanks, 7 Days to Die (PS4) and Minecraft (PS4 & PC)

No age limit on playing video games mate. 48 myself and currently playing (& watching people on Youtube play) World of Tanks, 7 Days to Die (PS4) and Minecraft (PS4 & PC)
i was even playing clash of clans on me phone but got bored of that and moved on to Dominations.
my 10yo lad used to laugh at me for playing clash of clans saying its for 6 year olds lol

i was even playing clash of clans on me phone but got bored of that and moved on to Dominations.
my 10yo lad used to laugh at me for playing clash of clans saying its for 6 year olds lol

My lad has just turned 11. He's into games on 2DS like Pokémon & Inazuma 11. Things like that. (not a bif fan myself) He likes to do pixel art on Minicraft.

Got curious about price so just for info people...

Games for Sale or Swaps upload_2016-9-15_9-15-29 - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Games for Sale or Swaps in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock