Discuss Garage supply runs from my neighbours house..... in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, looking for some advice please,
My garage electricity supply runs from my neighbours house, the supply has its own metre which i pay for ...recently he has threatened to turn the supply off....
I need to know, a) is this legal and b) how do i reroute the power from his house to a mains supply.. ?
Any advice will be very helpful..
Thanks
Tommy

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can you route a cable directly from your house to the garage, or does it have to cross your neighbours property?

Do you actually need electricity in the garage?

If they are being difficult, best get it changed or it will always be a threat they can use against you

Reply to Garage supply runs from my neighbours house..... in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net