Discuss garden electrics in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

james king

know as i know u have to be an approved electrician to install this kind of electrics.

am i also corrent in say all garden electrics must be proteced by a RCD,

if the property does not have an RCD can u get any ip65 rated RCD that could be intalled via a Adaptible box?

you could fit a RCD in an IP65 box, but would be better to have the RCD inside the property.

just remembering the TITANIC was IP65....................................

1x pond pump to be installed via a FCU 13A

1x pond lighing 3xLEDs

to spur from the sockets inside house will be used for the spur

and a feed LandN from the switch to feed the lights but house not RCD proteced.

Reply to garden electrics in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
I have taken delivery of an undersink water heater. It is fitted with an RCD on the electrical supply cable which terminates with a euro-plug. I...
Replies
Views
Looking for some cabling advice for my garden project. I’ve put together this diagram below, which hopefully explains what I’m trying to achieve...
Replies
Views
I am an NICEIC contractor but I have never installed an Electric vehicle charger. I have watched all of the relevant NICEIC webinars (The wire) on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock