Discuss Geo Solar PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shirehorse99

where can i get one of these monitors guys - I'm not an electrician and don't have access to wholesalers etc -
I've spoken to the manufacturers and they don't sell to the general public. so anyone know where i can get one?

many thanks

I was thinking of a SMA bluetooth board & a Sunny Beam monitor, but the colour GEO Solo PV looks the part, what sort of price would I be looking at?

Reply to Geo Solar PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
Greetings, everyone, After dedicating over a month to researching Solar PV systems, I'm nearly ready to make a decision. I owe my progress to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 6kw PV with a 6kw Growatt battery and invertor. I have a solar iboost going to the hotwater tank. Recently I had a Ohme Home Pro...
Replies
Views
I currently have solar array and was going to purchase Shelly EM to monitor Grid in/out and solar production. So far so good. But I also plan in...
Replies
Views
Is it possible for all or at least most electricians to be trained up in the wiring of solar PV installations, particularly the iBoost or Eddy or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock